iBanking (For iBanking users):
- Login to iBanking along with your User ID and Password
- Underneath the “Cards” tab, choose “Card Activation”
- Pick either “Credit Card” or “Debit/ATM Card”
- Find the Card you desire to trigger
- Accept the stipulations and simply click “Next”
- Validate the important points before pressing “Submit”
DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore:
- ATM activation is present from 7am – 11pm (Mon-Sat) and 7am – 9.30pm (Sun and Public Holidays)
- Insert your new Credit or Debit/ATM Card
- Type in your PIN
- Pick “More Services”
- Choose “Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking”
- Choose “Activate Card”
- Follow directions regarding the ATM display screen to accomplish activation
- For Trustees that are current DBS/POSB members:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSG
For Trustees that are not used to bank:
SMS to 77767:Activatecard’s last 4 digitsSGSG
Take note: This solution is just readily available for Singaporean/PR Trustee & Child that are Singapore Tax Resident just. By doing the one-step SMS instant activation, you acknowledge and concur that your son or daughter and you’re taxation resident of Singapore just.
- May I make use of my Card just after activation?Activation via ATM and iBanking shall be instant. For activation demand via Mail-in Activation Slip, your Card shall be triggered within 5 trading days upon the lender’s receipt for the slide.
- Do i have to trigger my DBS/POSB Card straight away?Upon receipt of the Card, we encourage immediate activation to make certain your deals may appear efficiently so the privileges can be enjoyed by you that accompany the Card.
Essential Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger the Card before having to pay along with your key that is speedpass tag Esso solution channels. For DBS NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please mmediately activate the Card to facilitate the debiting regarding the NUSS account fee.
If i will be waiting around for an alternative Card with the exact same Card quantity, could I continue using my current Card?Yes, you can easily carry on making use of your existing Card. Upon receipt associated with the replacement Card, please stimulate it instantly.
Significant Notes:For DBS Esso Platinum Card connected to Speedpass – Please trigger your replacement/renewal Card before spending along with your Speedpass key tag at Esso solution channels. For NUSS Platinum bank cards – Please stimulate the Card instantly to facilitate the debiting regarding the NUSS account cost.
- You may call our 24-hours Customer Service hotline at +65 6327 2265 and speak to one of our Customer Service Officers if you have a Telephone PIN
- Mail us the activation slide enclosed into the Card mailer
For Takashimaya Bank Cards just
- Am I going to manage to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t triggered?You is only able to accumulate Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- Can I manage to redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points if my DBS Takashimaya Card just isn’t triggered?You can just only redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points if your Card is triggered.
- If We exchange my DBS Takashimaya Card by having a brand new Card quantity, will my Takashimaya Bonus Points be utilized in the brand new Card quantity immediately?In the function that the Card is replaced with a brand new Card quantity, Takashimaya Bonus Points will never be transported from old Card to brand brand new Card.
- We received my renewed DBS Takashimaya Card. Do i must redeem my Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in my old Card before utilizing my renewed Card?Yes, you need to redeem your Takashimaya Bonus Points kept in your old Card, before:
- the Card expires and
- activation of one’s renewal Card.
All points unredeemed in the Card that is old will forfeited upon expiry date or upon activation regarding the renewal Card.